Lynn & Brown Lawyers – Family Lawyers in Perth
Our Perth based family lawyers know that divorce and separation can be some of the most stressful times of your life and we are able to guide you to make the right decisions for you and your family.
It is unfortunate that 43 per cent of marriages end in breakdown and the rate for de facto relationship breakdowns is even higher. The team at Lynn & Brown have a proven track record in helping clients to resolve their family law issues to their satisfaction. We are experienced in divorce application, arrangements for children, de facto relationships, family violence restraining orders, property matters and same-sex relationships.
Our family lawyers in Perth will help you with the questions you will have and are able to advise and represent you through this process to help you understand:
- What you are entitled to?
- How to apply for a divorce?
- How long will the process will take?
- What will happen to the children?
- What are your rights?
- What is a no-fault divorce?
- What happens if you have been married less than two years?
- How will your property be divided?
Get started online today with Perth’s expert family lawyers
Our secure online platform is an easy way to get started on your Family Law matter with Lynn & Brown Lawyers. Answer a few simple questions to generate a personalised family law pathway that will help you prepare for a productive discussion with one of our expert family lawyers in Perth.
Other Areas of Family Law
How We Can Help You
- Explain the full legal process to you in easy to understand terms
- Discuss your options to resolve a potential dispute in or out of Court
- Assist you in obtaining a divorce
- Offer you the appropriate advice as to your rights
- Endeavour to achieve the best outcome for you
- Resolve the division of your assets
- Assist you to determine appropriate living and care arrangements for your children
Read more about Family Law: