The Story of B1G1
B1G1 Business for Good
Lynn & Brown Lawyers are proud of our involvement in B1G1, a global business giving movement on a mission to create a world full of giving by doing what we do everyday.
What if you could make a difference just by reaching certain milestones you are already working towards as a firm? We have committed to offer Givings by meeting our firm’s objectives each month.
What is B1G1 and how does it work?
With our commitment to B1G1 we have set a series of ‘triggers’ or company goals across various business functions and departments here at Lynn & Brown Lawyers. Each month, as we achieve our goals we will donate to causes close to our hearts such as providing an e-Learning hub for Aboriginal communities in Australia, feeding a child in crisis in Vietnam, or giving clean water to a school in Zambia.
At the beginning of each month we review the previous month’s goals and when our firm achieves set targets we will issue a ‘giving’ or donation to B1G1.
Some of the ‘triggers’ which result in us giving are:
- Each time we receive a positive Google review or Testimonial we give 20 cups of rice to children in crisis.
- When a lawyer gives an external presentation, we provide 20 days of computer education to children in need.
- When a client returns to Lynn & Brown Lawyers, we give 10 days of clean water to students in Zambia.
- When an initial appointment is attended, we give 20 days of clean water to students in Zambia.
- When the Lynn & Brown Lawyers website receives 4 visits, we give 1 day of clean water to a student in Zambia.
- When a guest attends one of our seminars or networking events, we give 10 cups of rice to children in crisis.
- When a client purchases a complete Wills package, we give 5 cups of rice to children in crisis.
- When a staff member has a birthday, we provide 10 days of computer education to children in need.
- When a client engages for the L&B Exclusive package, we give 30 cups of rice to children in crisis.
- Plus many other internal triggers!
Want to join the movement?
Just by getting involved in attending our seminars, events or engaging our services – you are helping us make a difference too!
If you are a business owner and are interested in the B1G1 concept, please don’t hesitate to contact us as we would be more than happy to share.
Our Business for Good Map
The geographical impact Lynn & Brown Lawyers have created across the globe.