We Are Delighted To Welcome 4 New Members To The Lynn & Brown Team
Lynn & Brown Lawyers have recently welcomed 4 new member to their team. This new addition, has bolstered and strengthened our Employment Law section, headed up by Agnes McKay.
Our new staff members are:
- Agnes McKay a lawyer with 30 years’ experience. Agnes will lead our growing Employment Law division. Agnes’ main areas of practice are Workplace Relations and Occupational Health and Safety Law. Agnes also has extensive experience in commercial law.
- Susan O’Brien joins us as special counsel in the areas of civil litigation and Workplace Relations, having had extensive experience with leading Perth firms.
- Shzan Plandowski is an articled clerk having graduated from her degree at Murdoch University in 2014, and has also worked in four different countries in public and private sector educational institutions. Shzan speaks fluent French and a small amount of Spanish.
- Lyndel Langusch is a legal secretary with over 20 years’ experience.
If you need any assistance in relation to the following employment matters, contact Lynn & Brown on (08) 6141 1513.
- Occupational Health and Safety matters
- Employment contracts
- Workplace policies
- Unfair dismissal or
- Any other workplace relations issues