Lynn & Brown Lawyers expansion – Monday 9th November 2015
Today Lynn & Brown Lawyers are excited to announce the amalgamation of McKay Legal WA into our firm.
This expansion, with a likeminded law firm, allows us to grow our practice due to the current demands and future requirements of our clients.
We are delighted to welcome four new members to the Lynn & Brown team:
- Agnes McKay a lawyer with 30 years practice experience who will be a great addition to our growing Employment Law division. Agnes’ main areas of practice are Workplace Relations and Occupational Health and Safety Law.
- Susan O’Brien joins us as special counsel in the areas of civil litigation and Workplace Relations, having had extensive experience with leading Perth firms.
- Shzan Plandowski is an articled clerk having graduated from her degree at Murdoch University in 2014, and has also worked in four different countries in public and private sector educational institutions.
- Lyndel Langusch is a legal secretary with over 20 years’ experience.
After recently celebrating our first year in our new head office, with this amalgamation, we are also pleased to announce the opening of our third office location, which will be based in the CBD for the convenience of our city and south of the river clients.
Steven Brown and Jacqueline Brown, the directors of Lynn and Brown Lawyers, see this as a great opportunity to continue to offer exceptional service with the added convenience of a third location to both our existing clients and the clients of McKay Legal WA.
These developments align themselves to the Lynn & Brown strategic plan of growing our legal practice and offering the best legal advice and customer experience.
We have now bolstered and strengthened our Employment Law team to be headed up by Agnes McKay so if you need advice or assistance in relation to:
- Occupational Health and Safety matters
- Employment contracts
- Workplace policies
- Unfair dismissal or
- Any other workplace relations issues
Please call us today on 9375 3411.