- Processes including negotiation, collaboration, mediation, arbitration and litigation
- Mediation – private and government funded services, the mediation process and what can
eventuate from mediation (parenting plans, informal agreements and formal agreements)
- Consent orders- the process for obtaining consent orders and what should be considered in
- Binding Financial Agreements or “BFAs” – why we use them and how they differ from consent orders
- Binding Child Support Agreements – what they are, and other alternatives to child support
- Family Court myths debunked
Join Lynn & Brown Lawyers for a free seminar discussing these matters in detail.
There will be complimentary drinks and light snacks available. Please arrive 5.15pm for a 5.30pm sharp start. The seminar is one hour long including the opportunity to ask questions and mingle afterwards.
For more information regarding this event, please contact (08) 6141 1513